‘DEESA’ PVC Foot Steps is uniquely designed for underground water tanks, sewerage manholes, & overhead water tanks. This material is used instead of conventional Mild Steel /Cast Iron steps.
It offers superior resistance to all type of corrosive environmental characteristics of sanitary sewers. It also provides very tight grip for the safety of work men.
Specification & Material used
- The material is manufactured as per IS standards
- It consists of an MS rod of Size: 8mm, 10mm & 12mm
- We ensure the material is manufactured of Virgin PVC Material
- Standard size of 263 x 164 with desired thickness of rod required by customer
- Available colour orange/black
These PVC Foot Steps are very widely used by the Civil Contractors in underground / overhead water tanks, sewerage manhole, multistoried buildings and so many other water filling places.
PVC FOOT STEPS- Technical Specs & Sizes
|S No||Length||Breath||Thickness||Steel Reinforcement||Steel STD||PP Material|
|1||263||164||25*23||8 mm TMT||As per IS 1786||Colour black|
|2||263||164||25*23||10mm TMT||As per IS 1786||Colour black|
|3||263||164||25*23||12 mm TMT||As per IS 1786||Colour black|
|4||263||164||25*23||10 mm TMT||As per IS 1786||Colour orange|
|5||263||164||25*23||12 mm TMT||As per IS 1786||Colour orange|
|6||375||165||25*25||10 mm TMT||As per IS 1786||Colour black|