Hydrophillic Swellable Water stopper Bar
Hydrophillic Swellable Water stopper Bar is a rubber based water stop designed to stop water infiltration through the cast in place concrete construction joints by expanding upon contact with water to form a positive seal against the concrete. It also fills the cracks and pores on the concrete.
Used for concrete joints, and intersections of old and new concrete in the construction of pools, foundations, tunnels, manholes, retaining walls, garages, curtain walls, water deposits, water purification facilities and pipe penetrations into above-mentioned constructions
- Very easy workmanship. One person can apply up to 125 meters per hour.
- The easy application even with great amounts of rebar.
- Connecting seams requires only putting together side by side and pressing.
- Packaged as 5-10 rolls so that one can easily apply it alone
The surface must be clean and dry. It must not be applied to wet, frozen, greasy or dusty surfaces, and under wet weather conditions.
- Firmly press the entire length of it onto concrete. In vertical and overhead applications, press for at least 15 seconds for perfect adherence
- Make sure water stop covers all parts of the surface, especially for surfaces which are not perfect in shape
- Use swell-fix primer when necessary
- Put together coil ends side by side or end to end; do not overlap. Remove silicon paper and pour concrete carefully and indirectly